i can feel you touching me

Saturday, October 19


All my friends tell me
I should move on
I'm lying in the ocean
Singing your song.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
ah ah ah ah ah
That's how you sang it.

Loving you forever 
can't be wrong,
even though you're not here
won't move on.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah 
ah ah ah ah ah
That's how you played it.

And there's no remedy 
for memory
Your face is like a melody
It won't leave my head.

Your soul is haunting me
and telling me
that everything is fine
but I wish I was dead.

Every time I close my eyes,
it's like a dark paradise.
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you
won't be waiting on the other side.

Every time I close my eyes,
it's like a dark paradise.
No one compares to you,
I'm scared that you 
won't be waiting on the other side.

All my friends ask me
why I stay strong,
tell em when you find true love
it lives on.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
ah ah ah ah ah
that's why I stay here.

And there's no remedy
for memory
your face is like a melody,
it won't leave my head.

Your soul is haunting me
and telling me 
that everything is fine,
but I wish I was dead.

Every time I close my eyes
it's like a dark paradise.
No one compares to you,
I'm scared that you 
won't be waiting on the other side.

Every time I close my eyes
it's like a dark paradise.
No one compares to you,
but there's no you
except in my dreams tonight.

Oh oh oh oh 
ha ha ha ha
I don't wanna wake up 
from this tonight.

Oh oh oh oh
ha ha ha ha
I don't wanna wake up
 from this tonight.

There's no relief
I see you in my sleep,
and everybody's rushing me,
but I can feel you touching me.

There's no release 
I feel you in my dreams,
telling me I'm fine.

Every time I close my eyes,
it's like a dark paradise.
No one compares to you,
I'm scared that you
won't be waiting on the other side.

Every time I close my eyes,
it's like a dark paradise.
No one compares to you,
but there's no you
except in my dreams tonight.

Oh oh oh oh 
ha ha ha ha
I don't wanna wake up
from this tonight.

Oh oh oh oh
ha ha ha ha
I don't wanna wake up
from this tonight.

via *

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog! I love Lana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lana Del Rey! Obsessed with her! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words; they light a fire in my heart. You are lovely.