I went to Davis last Friday to talk to my dear friend Mr. Larsen and he put a lot of things in to perspective for me. He said that it's hard for people to spend so much of their time doing things for everyone else and nothing for themselves. It's hard to be patient for your time to shine. I feel that 2013 has been that for me. I was involved in a program I wasn't 100% about, I'm working in a place I'm not 100% about and I'm just itching for January. I cannot wait to start working toward MY goals finally without spending so much time considering everyone else's goals and plans for me. I have big plans of my own, world, and I tell you what: This fall I'm revving up my engines. Next year is mine. And it starts now. Let's do this September. I can't wait to see where you take me.
- pumpkin spice lattes. I used a secret code and got one early yesterday. Tasted like cuddling.
- Real cuddling is more delicious in the fall. If you want to date me, do it in the fall. We can jump in leaves together.
- Only two months until Catching Fire!
- One month to Halloween month! (Also side note... the PLL Halloween episode. If they don't redeem the hot mess that was the season finale... we are donezo.)
- September is WFMAD month! (Write fifteen minutes a day) This is hosted by one of my favorite authors, Laurie Halse Anderson, on her blog. It's a challenge for writers who have found themselves to be a bit... lazy with their writing during the sumer months. It's a good way to get back in to writing every day! You can check out her post here.
- In October, I am seeing Imagine Dragons in concert! Woo!
- Leaves are gonna change colors so soon. Cool fall afternoon hikes, anyone?
- I can finally wear my boots again without dying of heat stroke.
- We are THIS MUCH CLOSER to Christmas!
- My TV shows are coming back on! New Girl, Parks and Rec, Grey's Anatomy. Mmm I've missed these shows.
What has got you excited this September? And for the rest of the year? Let me know! I love knowing what makes people happy :)
Happy September and happy fall!