Hump Day Jams

Wednesday, July 10

Well I am back into the swing of school! Kind of. I'm almost done and it's so hard to motivate, you know? And this week has been a whirlwind of stuff to deal with. Almost done with school, helping with a yard sale on Saturday, work for the next four days straight, MOVING is finally figured out hopefully!

Adult life, am I right?

The world keeps going and going and going and I feel like I'm stuck standing here watching it twirl around me. Like I'm standing in the center of a globe while everything just keeps spinning out of control.

This has been one of my favorite songs for years and years. It's called The World Spins Madly On by The Weepies, one of the best bands ever. They are so soft and perfect for cold winter nights and for summer nights where you need soft sounds to relax you. I need that this week when my world is spinning madly on. And this video is gorgeous, definitely my favorite video on youtube. It's gorgeous.

I hope your week is going great and that this song can calm any stormy seas out there.


Via Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey I know that video! And the dancers that were used to animate it. And by know I mean I stare at them creepily every time I see them on my way to class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words; they light a fire in my heart. You are lovely.