Here is the low down on the Liebster.
Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. How nice is that?
Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers and blogs.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been chosen.
4. Copy/Paste the blog award on your blog.
So here are Maddy's questions for me!
1. What is your favorite clothing article? My Gatsby necklace for sure. I wear it every day :)
2. What is your life motto? "Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but in the ability to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Paper or plastic? Plastic for sure.
4. What color is your hair? Naturally brown. As of now, dark brown with some red ombre. HIPSTER 4 LYFE.
|Did this last Friday. Best decision.|
6. If you could live in any time period, which would you choose? I would pick the 1520-1530s in Tudor England. I'm dying to meet Anne Boleyn. She's my hero.
7. Is the glass half full or half empty? It is half full of water and half full of air. :)
8. What is your favorite physical trait about yourself? I've always really liked my small waist. That feels weird now that I've written it down... let's just go with my hair.
9. Who is your hero? My hero is Anne Boleyn. Homegirl knew what she wanted and went for it.
10. What is your favorite holiday and why? I love the Fourth of July! I like being outside and I like the celebratory and connected air everyone has. I wrote about that recently here!
11. What is your biggest goal/dream in life? I want to be a published author of Young Adult fiction books as well as a literature professor at a big University.
11 Random Facts About Me!
1. I am currently working on two different manuscripts that I hope will be my first and second published novels.
2. I can't straighten my left arm all the way because I dislocated it when I was 18.
3. I was an Irish dancer for six years. I rocked it, if that was your question.
4. In college I got to play Regan in King Lear on an outdoor Shakespearean stage in Cedar City, Utah. For photo call we had to stay outside in freezing weather for two hours which led to me having a horrible ear infection.
5. I had four pet fish that all died within 24 hours of each other.
6. I am almost done with a dental assisting certification course that will help me pay the bills as I get back to my English education.
7. I feel like I am destined to live in England at some point in my life.
8. When I was younger I used to try to break my sister's arm by pressing her arm really hard against my head when she made me mad. She thought it was so funny and would slap me across the face until I would do it to her. Thanks, Leah.
9. I first fell in love with someone when I was 17.
10. I feel naked if I don't wear eyeliner.
11. I still sleep with my baby blankets and I am 0% ashamed of that. :)
And now time for my nominations for the Liebster Award! I wish I could nominate more people! I tried not to nominate people if I knew they had already been nominated, or if they have too many followers. I would have nominated 2999 blogs if I could have.
1. Sarah at As Far As the Eye Can See. Don't even get me started. She uses the most beautiful words and has amazing musical taste. Her blog is also gorgeous.
2. Laura at in the midst of all this bliss, my world is silent. Another blog full of beautiful perfect words.
3. Carly at Macaroons and Moccasins. She's the cutest and her pictures are always stellar.
4. Elizabeth Grace at The Ramblings of a New England Girl. She's so lovely and has the best musical taste.
5. Jessica Sara at Oh the blissful life. She's so sweet. Go love her.
6. Olivia at Oh, My Heart. I want to be her best friend. She's so cute.
7. Stephanie at Owls in my Heart. I always get so excited to see a new post from her. Coolest girl around.
8. Amy at Seafoam Eyes. Can't get enough of this blog. It's one of the first I found and I just want to be her best friend too. She's smart and hilarious.
9. Taylor at Stories from the Mountains. Her blog is simple and lovely. The best kind of blog!
10. Ana at The Summer of June. She's just so good. She loves planet Earth and I love her.
11. Maite at you don't love me yet. This girl is unreal. So cool.
Here are your questions, beautiful people :)
1. What is your favorite book?
2. If you could go back in time to one day of your life, when would it be and why?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do?
4. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
5. What is your biggest goal in life?
6. Favorite quote?
7. If you could meet one person alive or dead who would it be?
8. What is love?
9. What are you the most afraid of?
10. What is your favorite smell?
11. Why do you blog?
I cannot wait to read your responses! Thanks again to Maddy for the nomination. Stay lovely :)